Saturday, March 24, 2007

MIGRAINE HEADACHES

Migraines are common in patients with a number of mental illnesses, but they are particularly common among bipolar II patients. In one study, 77% of bipolar II patients had migraines while only 14% of bipolar I had this headache, suggesting that difference biologic factors may be involved with each bipolar form.
I suffer from migraine headaches often, and at times the pain is so horrendous that I am forced to visit the ER for a shot of pain medication. The searing pain is unbearable.

3 comments:

Roxy said...

Thats makes sense. I too, suffer from Migraines. Sometimes they are so bad that they had my crying in pain for days. I remember my first one that I ever got. I had never had a migraine, and that I was going to die, actaully I think I wanted to die. The phone, the light, I was just everything was just so sentive, I was even senstive to touch. ROXY

head above water said...

Wow, do I know what you are saying. I have been suffering since my early twenties, and the pain becomes so unbearable at times that I have to visit the ER for a shot (IV drip). The pain is horrendous and no one knows what they are like until they are blessed with one of these suckers. I don't wish this on anyone.

Anonymous said...

Hello
http://www.georgiawrestling.net/ - vardenafil online
But just assure that you are taking this drug in the right amount and under the guidance of your doctor or physician.
[url=http://www.georgiawrestling.net/]levitra price[/url]
You will come across the drug Vardenafil under the trade name of Levitra in the medical stores near you.
buy levitra online
So if your doctor or other medical professional has advised you for taking this drug Lecitra, then count on his advice seriously.